Saturday, December 26, 2009

Carmen electra. Pics...

Carmen electra. Great picz:

carmen electracarmen electracarmen electra
Is there a shortage of man or what? I cannot get over the fact that it seems that almost all decent men here are married, attached or not available. I tried Internet dating thing. It sucks. I just turned toad after toad, and when I meet a potential prince, cheat or do something wacky to the relationship - and I'm back in the day in this wilderness of appointments. I am a spiritual being single, tall, attractive, independent, educated, ambitious, land, sensual, loyal and loving woman who is open to men of all races ... so why is it so hard to find them? Im not perfect. But really, who is it? No, I have bod Carmen Electra (Im sure I could make things much easier if I did) but im very well proportioned and overweight Im like so many others, I'm working down the extra pounds. I lift weights, cardiobox, belly dancing, and try to see what I eat. That men are shallow, which focus on other negative theyd despite everything else? What am I doing wrong?
S e x Tape - Click here...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment